* Support ring for badminton stringbed-stiffness tester €23,68
* Bag for Stringbed-tester € 14,97
* Bag for Stringbed-tester + RS test € 16,55
THE MANY FUNCTIONS OF THE STRINGLAB:
The Stringlab measures the stiffness of the stringbed, this measurement can be used by players, coaches and stringers:
STRINGLAB FOR PLAYERS AND COACHES:
Playability and loss of tension are major items for players and coaches. When the stiffness is too low, the player looses control on the depth of his strokes. When a string has bad stretch qualities the string looses tension quickly during play and the playability changes quickly. It is very important or players to play with consistent stringbed stiffness.
STRINGLAB FOR STRINGERS:
For every stringer the Stringlab is an essential tool:
* He can test the playability of a stringing job.
* He can test the adjustments of his stringing machine:
- When the clamps are dirty or wrong adjusted the stiffness will be much too low.
- When the tension unit needs calibration the stiffness will be too low in most cases.
* The quality of a string can be tested:
- When a “bad” string, (with low elasticity) is used the string will loose much tension during stringing.
STRINGLAB FOR REAL “RACQUET-TUNERS”:
A real racquet tuner adjusts the stiffness of the stringbed to the type of play of the player. A harthitter needs a high stiffness and an older player or a player with an arminjury needs a very low stiffness. When the Stringway Tension Advisor, the stiffness-selection-chart and the Stringlab are used together the stringer has a complete tuning system.